Writing is like cooking, if you spill something, you should make it look like part of the act.
–John Keeble–

Monday, March 23, 2009

nothing much to report

there is not a lot to write.
i got my class schedule for the spring semester its going to be kickin'
there are only 3 weeks left of the semester! but that also means that finals are coming up. mostly my classes are easy, the only one that is going to kill me is my art class (no i am serious, i worked for two hours tonight on my sphere and my right hand wants to fall off... it killing me). other than that life is what you expect! \

these are the classes i am taking next semster

ART HISTORY I T/T 3:00-4:30PM
SCIENCE FOUND T/T 9:00-10:00AM
GEN PSYCHOLOGY T/T 11:30-1:00PM
PROF COM FND M/W 10:15-11:15AM
DEVELOP WORLD M/W 12:45-1:45PM
NEW TESTAMENT M/W/F 9:00-10:00AM

Yea Me!

1 comment:

  1. oh thats cool! and i like your hair it is so cool, just wait till you see mine

    ~hanna~

    ReplyDelete