Writing is like cooking, if you spill something, you should make it look like part of the act.
–John Keeble–

Monday, January 25, 2010

Bollywood!


Sorry I have not been posting anything recently. I have been really busy with school, and on top of all of that Megan and I decided it was time to get cultured and watch more Bollywood movies.

How all of this started you might ask, well a little movie call Ghaijni (I can’t pronounce the title). Its 3 hours long and it’s about a guy who has a 15 min. memory lost, and he is trying to get revenge on the guy who killed his girlfriend. It’s very intense and cute, if it had a category I would put it under, chick-flick, action, horror, foreign film, and mystery. It pretty much fills all your movies needs.

After showing my roommates this movie they thought I was crazy, the music was good, but it wasn’t until the next day that they told me that they really liked it. When my friend Alex heard that we like the movie he told us we needed to be more cultured in the Bollywood Theater. So, now we are back at the beginning, this week in my apartment is Bollywood week. We plan on watching Bollywood movies all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment