Writing is like cooking, if you spill something, you should make it look like part of the act.
–John Keeble–

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Children Just Like Me

Author: Unicef
Title: Children Just Like Me
Publishing information: DK Children, 1995, 9-12
Number of Pages: 80
Genre: Informational

Summary of Plot: Learn about all types of children around the world. Even though we might look and act a little different we are all basically the same
Your Reaction to the book: I learned a lot from this book, there were so many things that I hadn’t even thought about when it came to kids from different parts of the world. My favorite part was looking at the different clothes.
Potential Problems: This book was put out by Unicef so it was sort of bias.
Recommendations: I think that this book would be great for younger kids because it has great pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love 'CHILDREN JUST LIKE ME'. I yet remember the times when I used to sit on my Grandpa's lap and he explaining me about children all across the world. It's been a pleasure reading it. This book means a lot to me. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete