Writing is like cooking, if you spill something, you should make it look like part of the act.
–John Keeble–

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Love You Forever

Author: Robert Munsch
Title: Love You Forever
Publishing information: Firefly Books Ltd., 1995, 4-8
Number of Pages: 32
Genre: picture book

Summary of Plot: A mother sneaks into her babies room and rocks him in her arms and says “I’ll love you forever/ I’ll love you always/ As long as I’m living/ My baby you’ll be. She continues this as he get older, even as a man she sneaks into his room to rock him. When she is an old lady, the man comes into her room and rocks her in his arms.
Your Reaction to the book: I love this book so much. I loved it when my mother read this book to me.
Potential Problems: if a child is missing a parent, or doesn’t live with their mom, this could be a hard book for them to read.
Recommendations: this is a great book to read to younger kids

No comments:

Post a Comment